Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna reserve this thread for our own offical dealer launch of this very special vehicle that will change Range Rover and Land Rover forever...pix to come in 8 days time...that's if I am home from the launch at a resonable hour

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok...so one more sleep forevery single person in the UK before our dealer launch of this truly pucker looking car that i kid you not will change LR for ever!....yes a bold statement but very true

Things have been hotting up in our showroom today.....the stage is set...the lighting is up....the choice of big you up music has been decided for the reveal....the glass flutes and champers have arrived.... all 3 showroom cars are in and covered up.

My black Range Rover Evoque shirt is pressed and ready..

Further updates will now be with us at some point 2morrow evening

Good luck for those attending other events...I hope it will be a non forgetable experience.....tell your grand kids... " I was there "
Edited by: Mortz

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mortz, can you giveaway what the colours might be?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I canbut not spec
.....fuji white.....Orkney Grey and Sumatra black...could not confirm if other dealers will differ though in terms of colour

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great! Looking forward to the pics- really hoping to see some detailed pics of Almond/Espresso interior on the PURE.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had a busy night...plenty of people turned upfor the VIP launch

Quite a few people were stunned on how good this car really looks in the flesh

Took a few " I want one deposits "

And booked a shed load of appointments and test drives for next week

I wouldliked to have taken more pix........was a little too busy running about

Prestige 5 door in Sumatra Black

Pure with Style Pack

3 door Dynamic

ANT and his good Lady wife....ANT is now itching to get his Evoque

·
Registered
21 Posts
Many thanks for the evening Paul. It was great to get to sit in the cars and play with them a bit more. I could have stayed longer, but I know the staff needed to get home before midnight!!Thanks again.
Ant

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No Worries Ant.....was great tofinally meet the misses.....hope you got your own number plate sorted?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Paul. The certificate should be in my possession within 2 weeks.If there are any problems, we'll have to put a '61 plate on and change to the private plate later.
ANT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts