Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
and post your picsssssssssssssssssssss

·
10,626 Posts
Same here, come on, any one still sober enough to comment, Mortz, what's going on?

I've got to wait until Sunday, pics might ease my pain

·
Registered
134 Posts
any non drinkers would have posted images already :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, allJust been to launch in Belfast new showroom, excellent. Must admit out of 8 Evoque's there, wasn't one I didn't like. I have opted for orkney grey was unsure before but not any more. I have a test drive tomorrow at 11.30 no alcohol until after that. Can't see anyone being disappointed.
Mike

·
Registered
134 Posts
any picsssssssssssssssssssssssss ya teaser !!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts

·
10,626 Posts
Well the waiting got the better of me, especially as a brief taster advert has been shown on Sky, so had a quick look on the Range Rover web site, they have got about six videos running now. The red one with the white roof looks fab, interior is particularly nice, red and black leather with some blue ambient lighting going on.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just got back from the launch they all look good
glad i didn't order the pure it has a plastic dash cheap looking

The 2 door is a pain waiting for the seat to go back then go forward so you can get in

off to the off road day on Saturday

Oh and Motrz they had bloody prosecco not champange

·
Registered
361 Posts
steve hill said:
Just got back from the launch they all look good
glad i didn't order the pure it has a plastic dash cheap looking

The 2 door is a pain waiting for the seat to go back then go forward so you can get in

off to the off road day on Saturday

Oh and Motrz they had bloody prosecco not champange

Prosecco!....your dealer can't think much of their customers
...bloody cheap skates..........gotta laugh though had a few pissed people leaving our showroom tonight

Ohh by the way it was down to your dealer to purchase thebubbly not a directive from LR

Gutted you drunk some crappy stuff...should i have know i would have sent you up a few largers
Edited by: Mortz

·
Registered
28 Posts
<div style="line-height: 1.4; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Oh yes... I spent Thursday driving around in the Evoque and was thoroughly impressed. What a car! I must say that I was surprised how good the drive was. It will certainly exceed most drivers expectations as it handles like a car, it is nimble and seems to effortlessly handle whatever you throw at it. The dealer, Sidcup Kent, had the champagne out along with soft drinks and sweets. Good show!

See "Issues" on my posting..

<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

1 - 14 of 14 Posts