Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
As a motorcyclist I dislike drls on cars. I used to stand out with my headlight on but not any more, I just blend in. The smdsy brigade still manage to see cars not bikes.

·
Registered
184 Posts
(fellow motorcyclist) Agreed, various motorcycle groups lobbied against their implimentation but we're not important enough. :rolleyes:
Car drivers probably don't realise motorcycles have been manufactured with permanently on headlights (no off switch) for years in an attempt to be seen and is a legal requirement in many EU countries. You will see more and more motorcycles with extra spot lights fitted in an attempt to outshine all those DRL's on the road. :)

Reactions: harrydog and XZ4

·
Registered
2015 Dynamic Lux 2.2Sd4
2,563 Posts
As a motorcyclist I dislike drls on cars. I used to stand out with my headlight on but not any more, I just blend in. The smdsy brigade still manage to see cars not bikes.
My Tiger 1050 had four spotlights on the front along with the headlight & my BMW GSA Adventure has two, but, I would still like to have DRL's at the front & the rear on my motor as it was when I purchased it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts