Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2013 SD4 Dynamic Lux
Discussion Starter #1
Well managed to change the old DAB unit to a newer DAB+ unit, but not that impressed by the amount of stations on it. My brother has an Astra (17 plate) which picks up many more stations than mine. Followed the advice on here and got a 2016 unit, ending in BN, the last letters are apparently software updates. Wonder why I can't get same stations as him, is there a reset on the radio to do, done a full rescan but can't get anywhere near the stations he gets 馃え馃え

Registered
The available stations on DAB are ridiculously low. All I want is 5 Live Sports Extra but it's not there. Had my 2020 Evoque in for a recall just before Christmas & asked dealer to have a look for me. Even they couldn't find it and didn't know what to do! Told me to book it in for them to have a good look when they had more time. You'd think for the money we'd at least be able to listen to what we want!

Registered
2013 SD4 Dynamic Lux
Discussion Starter #3
Agree totally, but I do get R5SX on the new unit!! Wonder if even the new models aren't doing DAB+, big letdown from my Astra.馃檮

Registered
Sure I have 5 live sports extra will check

Registered
Lot of people in the past on other models were complaining about R5 live sports extra not being there.
Apparently it doesn't transmit 24/7 so people had to wait until it was definitely on and then save it as a favourite.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts