Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic SE Nolita Grey two tone seats keyless entry black wheels fog lights spare wheel
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here is the highly anticipated cup holder cover for my 2021 Evoque!

I was reading online about a chap who has made cup holder covers for the Jaguar XE and the RR Velar. His name is Mike Gurd, and he has kindly made me a prototype which is pictured here.

The finish is piano black gloss, and has a cut-out so that it can be lifted off when you want to access the cup holders or space underneath.

It prevents crumbs and other junk from falling into the void and just looks classy. Personally I think it fits and looks better than the LR accessory.

If you're interested in owning one of these, add a post to this thread. If there is enough interest, Mike will tool up and make a batch. A velour pouch will be included to keep the cover scratch free if you need to remove and store it for any reason. The price will be dependent on interest but will be below £30, including delivery within the UK.

Mike has delivered to lots of satisfied owners on the dedicated model forums mentioned above. I have no business association with him, but I received this free prototype to road test.

Please post below if you are interested.

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. Privacy Glass. MY21
90 Posts
Amazing. I saw Mikes cover on the velar forum to. I dropped him a note and he said he was making a prototype for an Evoque owner. Glad to see it is one of us.

I shall definitely be ordering one.

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic SE Nolita Grey two tone seats keyless entry black wheels fog lights spare wheel
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes he told me that you had contacted him. Small world. He lives just up the road from me!

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. Privacy Glass. MY21
90 Posts
Looks like he was a good find. Worth stalking the other forums.

·
Registered
192 Posts
If you don’t mind me asking - in the 3rd photo is the leather on the passenger seat buckled? I’m having similar problems on my seats - but in different areas.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I’d be in 👍

Reactions: Whoever

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hadn't noticed it until you mentioned it. The car is only 3 weeks old and my wife has only sat in it four times. I am not concerned at this point.

·
Registered
MY21 P300e Autobiography; Nolita grey; HUD; detachable tow bar/assist; massage seat; fogs; ioniser;
22 Posts
I’d be in 👍
View attachment 8209

View attachment 8211
View attachment 8212

View attachment 8213

I was reading online about a chap who has made cup holder covers for the Jaguar XE and the RR Velar. His name is Mike Gurd, and he has kindly made me a prototype which is pictured here.

The finish is piano black gloss, and has a cut-out so that it can be lifted off when you want to access the cup holders or space underneath.

It prevents crumbs and other junk from falling into the void and just looks classy. Personally I think it fits and looks better than the LR accessory.

If you're interested in owning one of these, add a post to this thread. If there is enough interest, Mike will tool up and make a batch. A velour pouch will be included to keep the cover scratch free if you need to remove and store it for any reason. The price will be dependent on interest but will be below £30, including delivery within the UK.

Mike has delivered to lots of satisfied owners on the dedicated model forums mentioned above. I have no business association with him, but I received this free prototype to road test.

I’d like to order one please. Thanks

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
685 Posts
Same here - would order one as well.

·
Registered
2021 Model D 165 S in Portofino Blue, only extras are the full leather steering wheel and spare.
1,534 Posts
I’d also order one 👍

·
Registered
37 Posts
If you don’t mind me asking - in the 3rd photo is the leather on the passenger seat buckled? I’m having similar problems on my seats - but in different areas.
I wrote a post about saggy seats a couple of weeks ago, as I have been looking through YouTube videos of new Evoques whilst waiting for my car to arrive and very many of the seats look saggy/lumpy/buckled!!!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Glad to see the measurements and photos I sent Mike have had a good result.
Mike's stuff is very good with many satisfied customers across other forums.

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 8209

View attachment 8211
View attachment 8212

View attachment 8213

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 8209

View attachment 8211
View attachment 8212

View attachment 8213

View attachment 8209

View attachment 8211
View attachment 8212

View attachment 8213

I would definitely buy one 👍👍

·
Registered
My21 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE
2 Posts
Newbie here - Just awaiting delivery of my new 21MY Evoque R-Dynamic SE. White with Panoramic glass roof, Black contrast roof, Privacy glass, Black pack and 20" black gloss wheels and Cloud/Ebony interior :) I've ordered the cup holder cover from JLR but much prefer the one Mike has made. I'd be interested in buying this too :)

·
Registered
MY21 Evoque R Dynamic S P300e 1.5 - Fuji White
19 Posts
I would be interested but wouldn't the gloss finish scratch easily?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would be interested but wouldn't the gloss finish scratch easily?
I won't be placing keys or coins on top. I will report back in a couple of months, but why not ask the question on the Velar or XE forums, where the cover has been in use for some time?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts