Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
no 10. Never knew you lived with Boris 馃

Registered
If I did I鈥檇 slap him馃槀

Registered
ooh Look, two ruined Evoques and OI! XZ4, that my parking spot!!! Git orf my land!!

Registered
You got a taxi rank at front of your shop xz4 ...sure Maffy won鈥檛 have a Dundee plate 馃槀馃槀

Registered

Side steps.........no comment (needed)

Registered
I Liked my sidesteps 馃槣

View attachment 4787
Did you manage to fit those side steps yourself XZ4?

I went for the same ones from Direct 4 x 4 in Derby. When they arrived I could not get the brackets they supplied to fit.
I called them and explained and suggested they had NOT sent Dynamic brackets even though it stated that on the box.
Cut a long story short they suggested I bring the steps back and they would fit them free of charge.
After spending a couple of hours in the local pub we got a call to say that they couldn't fit them as the brackets were wrong. Doh !
In the end they fitted a set of OEM side steps which are great but I did like the chrome finish on the ones you have fitted.
They look really good!

Cheers

Tom

Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
Did you manage to fit those side steps yourself XZ4?

I went for the same ones from Direct 4 x 4 in Derby. When they arrived I could not get the brackets they supplied to fit.
I called them and explained and suggested they had NOT sent Dynamic brackets even though it stated that on the box.
Cut a long story short they suggested I bring the steps back and they would fit them free of charge.
After spending a couple of hours in the local pub we got a call to say that they couldn't fit them as the brackets were wrong. Doh !
In the end they fitted a set of OEM side steps which are great but I did like the chrome finish on the ones you have fitted.
They look really good!

Cheers

Tom
Yes , I had the car up on a ramp at my mates garage to make it simpler and he helped me to fit them. Not sure what make mine were as I got them from another forum member but the look the same as the ones Direct 4x4 sell.

Registered
Except yours were upside down!!

Registered
I used direct 4x4 once for my X5 steps as they sold the OEM style, they said they were only mail order and I couldn't go to the unit to pick up so the owner bought a set home with him and I picked up from his house, as it happened less than a quarter mile away, mine were Chinese but they were an exact copy but less than a quarter the price off genuine BMW steps and quality looked identical and fitted perfectly, if I was in the market for steps again I'd defo give them a call

21 - 30 of 30 Posts