Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Mucho Nice.
Very imposing-enjoy Sir.
Model, year, spec if you will. Which Grey is it? I had Corris Grey-loved it to bits (literally)

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,070 Posts
Very nice. Looks like Orkney Grey with black pack Maffy

·
Registered
455 Posts
Looks superb 👍 but there is a nasty black smudge on the front bumper that I would get them to buff out if I were you 🤔😉

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mucho Nice.
Very imposing-enjoy Sir.
Model, year, spec if you will. Which Grey is it? I had Corris Grey-loved it to bits (literally)
These 2.2 are holding there money and going up in price approx £20000-£23000 for dynamics now

·
Super Moderator
11,070 Posts
Late 2015 spec 2.2
Corris/Ammonite grey
30000miles
Dynamic lux
Black pack edition
Put the details in your signature. It helps if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
These 2.2 are holding there money and going up in price approx £20000-£23000 for dynamics now
Question is though is it a true dynamic with the 5th dynamic button?

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Looks stunning fills you with a bit of confidence that a JLR tech bought the 2.2 model as you’ve obviously been around them ..also good to know this model is holding its money to a extent... can’t wait too see it with side steps on will look amazing

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Question is though is it a true dynamic with the 5th dynamic button?
Doink the 2.2 dynamics were dynamic when you put into drive you can feel car tighten up and better still all the lights go red ... great fun on wee bendy roads especially on Arran

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Side steps my Arse!!! What a waste of money they are-he looks like a normal sized bloke not a circus midget!!!!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Ah so it only became an option on the 2.0, and I thought I was being clever like hmmmuk

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Side steps my Arse!!! What a waste of money they are-he looks like a normal sized bloke not a circus midget!!!!
He looks normal size because he's on a circus clowns monkey bike lol!

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Ignore Maffy he has the taste of a Covid patient..... none ... they look great😘
The dynamic bit was removed from the 2 litre and replaced with a DPF filter and bonnet vents Doink to make it look Dynamic 😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
You Sir Doink, will never be that intelligent,Hmm holds a unique position here and is widely respected!

Side steps are of course for losers-bit like having a "Sharon & Dave" Sunshield on your windscreen.

However, in the light of fairness It is down to the individual-you pays your money and makes your choice-even in the case of side steps-mistakenly added.

·
Super Moderator
11,070 Posts
I Liked my sidesteps 😜

·
Registered
7,955 Posts

1 - 20 of 30 Posts