Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,

Sorry if this is a daft question but where or how do I find my colour code.

I have a scratch on the rear boot which needs a Bodyshop repair and need to ensure they use the right colour .

My car is MY2020 Evoue , colour Eiger Grey but the reason Im checking is that my local dealer parts department just told me their records show Corris Grey which Im pretty sure is incorrect but just want to prove them wrong for peace of mind

Thanks

Rowbot

·
Registered
958 Posts
Eiger is a fairly new colour.
It's deffo not Corris.
Should be a sticker at the bottom of the B pillar somewhere with the paint code.

·
Registered
MY2020 Evoque D180 R-Dynamic SE
24 Posts
I don't know if this will help. The dealer records showed my car as Navrik Black, but clearly it was a metallic paint. When I checked the online service history, I noticed that it is recorded as Santorini, which is clearly correct. Might be worth checking there.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HI & thanks

Sorry but where is the B Pillar ,?
As for OSH , it just states Grey !

·
Registered
Evoque MY20 First Edition in Seoul Pearl Silver
1,768 Posts
The 'B' pillar is between the 'A' pillar and the 'C' pillar....... (sorry)
It's the one between the front and rear doors.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi ,

Now ive grasped the alphabet I have taken a look at the B Pillar sticker but no specific reference to paint codes , just a load of stuff under headings of E11 and E9 !

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Sticker at bottom of B post on near side ...

image.jpg

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Offside B post stickers...
image.jpg

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sticker at bottom of B post on near side ...

View attachment 6138
Thanks DK , I only looked on the driver side but thanks to your pic have now found the sticker on the passenger side and the car is as I thought Eiger Grey .

It still doesn't refer to a paint code but maybe I dont even need that as I now understand Body shops match via some sort of scan technology

On a seperate note is there anyway I can get my OSH updated as it currently stays ' colour not stated ' !

Thanks again

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,089 Posts
On a seperate note is there anyway I can get my OSH updated as it currently stays ' colour not stated ' !
Your dealer should be able to help you with that.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you Hmmm , Ill give them a call.

·
Registered
Evoque MY20 First Edition in Seoul Pearl Silver
1,768 Posts
It still doesn't refer to a paint code but maybe I dont even need that as I now understand Body shops match via some sort of scan technology

The bottom left hand corner of the sticker has a QR code that you can scan and read with your phone, the letters after the paint colour are also the paint code,eg, as in pic PBKAR which shows as

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you , mine states PBKCN which presumably is Eiger Grey

1 - 16 of 16 Posts