Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There

I have just been givenmy build date for my Pure TD4, so I need to firm up on specs.

Ideally I would like theCirrus / Lunar grained leather interiorfor a light andbright interior. However, I don't want to be constatntly worrying about marks andscuffs etc.

So, I would be interested to hear from any owners that have gone for thistrim. Is it durableand worry free ? .. or should I just go for the Ebony trim be be on the safe side.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

·
Registered
70 Posts
David, I've got cirrus in mine and I love it.

Interior is very light and looks great.

I don't know what it will look like in2 -3 years time, but I will worry about that later?

·
Registered
74 Posts
No worries with it here either and I have 2 pesky kids jumping in and out the back regularly! Have used the leather cleaner a couple of times and it has worked fantastically. It also happens to look gorgeous.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I also have the cirrus in mine. It looks phenominal! White 5 door Pure SD4 Auto- The mid grey/very light grey contrast is very classy.

In my view, black is much more difficult to maintain as it picks up everything. Stick to cirrus.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I went for Cirrus as I didn't want the pan roof and thought a dark interior would make it feel a bit oppressive. It looks great, and I haven't had any problems with dirt or scuffs (although I've been the only person in there for probably 95% of the time, so it hasn't exactly seen heavy use).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts