Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I sent my spec to the dealer to get an idea of finance costs in June. He advised if I paid £1000 deposit, I could get my money back if I changed my mind once I saw theEvoque at launch provided it had not gone into a build slot. I asked to be advised prior tomy car going into a build slot to allow me to make final decisions. The dealer did not advise me, the car has gone into a build slot and I am unable to make any amendments to the spec. I want to change the alloys and addfog lightsand have been advised it will cost £2,705 to do restrospectively rather than £1105 to do at build.Any ideas how to resolve this? I'm so disappointed.

·
Registered
133 Posts
What is the date of your build slot? You do get a certain amount of time to amend your order. My build date is 28th October and I had up until 5th October to make any change. Have you got the LR printout of the order if so it says on there the date of build, last chance to amend order, & delivery date etc?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you know how much is the fog lights only? I have same problem in Spain, they dont let me change the spec but also dont tell me the production date or delivery :-(

·
Registered
134 Posts
im told i will have mine in Nov !!!! on order form status ASAP !! lets see

·
Registered
12 Posts
Millie, i am in your situation and I am thinking to ask back the deposit and look for a Evoque from the LR shops that they have in stock already spec and find one similar what i want

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi all does anyone know if you can track your order direct with Landrover so I can cut out the dealership blagg?
If so any idea how? Cheers.

·
Registered
134 Posts
try calling LR direct and put pressure thats the only way i guess maybe it might help and kick your sales rep to tell the truth and nothing but the truth ... as im sure they would ring your dealer themselves to make him sort the problem and hopefully bring a smile back .... to be honest i did it and i know he was peed but at the end of the day im not buying a flintstone car !!!!! therefore i expect a service just like any other customer
good luck

·
Registered
133 Posts
when I called LR direct about xenons and order delays I was told to go and speak with my dealer!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I spoke to my dealer about the Xenon delay issue and he confirmed that whilst there is a short term supply issue which means that the option has been withdrawn from new orders of the Pure, it won't affect my order as this was placed prior to the issue being known and in any case by the time I take delivery (March'12) the option will have been reinstated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts