Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Had a rush of blood to the head this morning and decided to change the spec of my ordered Evoque from the Pure SD4 with Tech & Lux packs to the Dynamic with Lux pack. Think in the long run the sell on/trade on price will be better with the Dynamic model than the Pure model, albeit have a feeling my partner will not see it like that tonight when I get home and tell her what I have done (especially as it has cost me £5k more). Wish me luck for tonight and if you do not hear from me tomorrow it's probably because I have a rolling pin stuck in my head ha-ha.

Have not been told by the dealer if it will delay my expected delivery date of April 12, no doubt it will though.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I wonder if we'll her from Jace again?!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys, well rolling pin stayed in kitchen drawer, however now been sent to Coventry, my dinner given to the dog and banished to the spare room!!! Hope the Evoque is worth it!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it does have digital TV and heated seats so yes could sleep in it haha. Do women ever get it when it comes to cars haha

·
Registered
34 Posts
Where are you getting it from Jace ? Just noticed your in cumbria too, i put my order in at lloyds carlisle in dec and ive changed my spec about 5 times now S14 Dynamic 3dr now. Finalised my spec yesterday and its in the pool now

·
10,626 Posts
Jace, be careful you don't upset the girls on here, you've already had a conversation with one, and they can bite.

·
Registered
26 Posts
wish you hadn't posted this; haven't been able to sleep properly since. Satan sitting on my shoulder whispering that I should switch to dynamic in Red. Get thee behind me........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pure SD4, orkney grey, ebony leather, tech pack, pano roof, xenons, spare wheel, mats, rubber boot mat

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Brough74, I'm getting mine from Lakeland Landrover at Torver, Sales team have been great, helps when one of the salesman lives about 20m from me!. Like you I have tweaked the spec a few times, albeit this is the last time - bank balance won't allow any more add-ons neither will the missus!!!!!!!!!!!.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh dear, I've already upset the missus so do notwant to upset any more of the girls, sorry if I have.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Galaxy, I'm behind you all the way, go for it. Mind you beware upsetting the partner, I'm still in the spare room and the dog is getting better meals than me!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Just posted comment on being kept in the dark but upgraded spec for the second time, must be mad!!
Got a long wait yet so plenty of time to tell the wife,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well went into overdrive today being it Valentines Day and bought the partner some UGG boots and prepared a three course meal with candles,flowers etc. Appear to have got into her good books again as she is asking when the car is due and where I'm taking her when we pick it up. Got out of jail!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts