Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just a little not to all..

Have a dynamic on order and dealer was going to charge me for the carpet mats. (£130 ish)

Checked the brochure and website, and both confirmed that in this spec the car comes with them.
So after some gentle pushing the dealer finally agreed....

Think there is some confusion on the spec and items that come with the car at some dealers (certainly is with the car magazines) but to be honest they should be a lot sharper than that, especially as these cars are not cheap and we, as customers expect high levels of service. (ex very impressed with audi customer)

So please double check your spec and don't take no for an answer.

Goldie

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sounds like they were trying it on as the mats are indeed standard on the Dynamic. My Dynamic SD4 had them already fitted by the dealer when I picked it up. You can also upgrade to a more luxurious carpet mat, but from memory this option is only £80.

·
Registered
36 Posts
They are standard on the Pure too and had to show the dealer the brochure to prove it as mats are not listed on their price lists apparently. However, I have feeling that as a consequence of the confusion, I ended up with the higher spec' mats (deep pile and Evoque steel badges) because another forum user told me that her Pure mats are very thin with no pile at all. Hey ho, I figure I paid enough for the car so won't be taking mine back!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Goldie, they are good, but not as deep as the luxury mats that you have to pay for. I find that if you regularly brush them off they are great and they fit very well. If you want to upgrade to the luxury mats, Nick at Yeovil Landrover offers forum members discount on all Land Rover parts and accessories. I got my mudflaps from him and got 20% off. He is the parts manager there tel no 01935 426600.
I have decided to buy some luxury mats when the weather gets better and use the free ones as a spare.
Hope this helps
Red

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Goldie,
No problem, enjoy the experience of picking up your Evoque today. I'm just off for a spin in mine now.
Red

1 - 7 of 7 Posts