Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
My 2013 Pure Tech only played CDs. Good idea to show model in future so members can give a more definitive response.

Reactions: slaine

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,929 Posts
Does your car have the TV option ?

It's difficult to answer questions when you don't have your cars details in your signature .

·
Registered
2013 Evoque 2.2 SD4 Pure Tech in Mauritius Blue with White roof and Black Leather interior.
21 Posts
My 2013 Pure tech SD4 doesn’t have tv function but I can play and store DVDs

·
Registered
Dynamic 3 door, 2013, SD4, santorini black with pimento and ebony
708 Posts
Not sure what year your car is but on the early ones if you have the HDD system it plays a DVD. You don’t need the TV. The HDD has the my music button with the + box when you touch it. You can load 10 cd to memory and play 1 DVD whilst stationary. ( Meridian 380w).
I quite enjoy a bit of the Pink Panther whilst waiting in a car park.
😁😁

·
Super Moderator
2,902 Posts
Yes 2012 earliest model certainly in my Dynamic trim no TV plays DVD when Stationary.

Think i played some Wolverine for 5 minutes when waiting in a car park... cant be bothered leaving engine running, so never used it again!!!

Can you play a cd successfully?

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
2,382 Posts
Yep agree with most here. Pure Tech with the 380w Merridan plays pictures and sound of DVD while stationary, the same from USB.
CD’s for music and I leave my old iPod plugged in for about 10,000 tracks to choose from.
Loads of options, even from an old motor!

·
Registered
MY13 2.2 SD4 Diynamic AWD 5dr
528 Posts
Mine plays DVDs, it's originally a Pure Tech, but since between tweaked a bit.

Not sure what you have, as you haven't updated your signature with your vehicle details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts