Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have now had my new P200 for two months and during this time I have experienced intermittent problems with the cameras. It has been back to the dealers three times, each time it has been returned to me with assurances that all is working perfectly but still the problems persist.
Has anyone else experienced camera problems with the new model ?

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,945 Posts
Not helping I'm afraid...

But plenty of people have/had camera issues, so it's bad to hear the new model seems to carry on this trend :(

LR are using more of this type of tech so you would hope they would be getting to grips with it...

·
Registered
85 Posts
I only have the reversing camera but so far so good. Sorry

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Presumably you are talking about the 360 cameras ?
It would help if you said what the issues were as some features only work at low speed etc etc etc.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I only have back camera and mirror camera (on the boot) and both seem to be working .... have you made sure they are clean?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The problems occur at low speed while parking or stationary.Very intermittent but often one side of the 360 fails, sometimes the camera icon on the screen fails to respond so no cameras operate.Also rear camera does not come on when reverse is engaged. I am currently logging occurrences before returning to the dealer but the problem is that it is so intermittent that chances are when it goes back all will be fine and diagnostic checks will reveal no faults.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have the full 360 cameras and two weeks into ownership so far so good. Kind of impressed with it... hope I'm not tempting fate! Maybe when you experience it... and you are able (or a passenger is)... take a short video clip on your phone...

·
Registered
2021 RANGE ROVER EVOQUE S D MHEV A - White
20 Posts
I had problems with my cameras on a 21 plate that’s 3 months old. Only the reversing camera would work but with black lines over the bottom of the screen. After about 3 seconds even this would stop working. I did a hard reset on Pivi Pro and hey presto all of my cameras are now working without any issues. I’ve contacted Landrover customer experience about this and they’ve passed my comments onto the relevant department. May be worth a try on yours.

regards

Andrew Godfrey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts