Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Annoying buzzing sound coming from front dashboard (left side) while driving. Replace abs pump and brake fluid but still happen. Anyone had this?

·
Registered
8,858 Posts
No ideas ... your wife not left something in the glove box?? A mobile phone on vibrate?

Reactions: Maffy

·
Registered
2015 Dynamic Lux 2.2Sd4
2,563 Posts
Have you checked that the sound is not coming from the fuse box which is below the glove box??

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,942 Posts
No ideas ... your wife not left something in the glove box?? A mobile phone on vibrate?
How come I read that wrong ??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I noticed it started making a buzzing noise about 40 kmh-60 kmh. The car runs perfect but the sound can be clearly heard. Certainly the sound not coming from fuse box. Already checked.

·
Registered
215 Posts
How long does the noise last for ?.

Could be .

Fuel pump on the bulkhead .

Control motor to operate the heater flaps in the heating/cooling system.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
update: I've noticed the Buzzing Noise is gone when i change the Terrain Response System to other than general mode. Any idea why this is happening?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi just an update. I noticed the buzzing noise only exist when 4wd turn to 2wd. Just like in the video. Any idea what the problem is?

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
That is exactly what I was going to say minus the phone bit--Great minds and all that eh Donna?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts