Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Get my pure in late nov, but was consdiering changing rear ansd front bumper to dynamic ones as they are more aggressive. Does anyone know if thisis feasible and how much would it cost...I also liked the air vents on the 3 door and was wondering if you could buy these and stick them on as the original ones are slightly raised on the 3 door version....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ditto the same question...exactly the same here. anyone out there?!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Evoque congigurator on line. They are totally different. Dynamic rear finishes car off. Other specs tail pipes look too small

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi bash
me 2 is thinging of changing back @ front bumpers the grey plastic looks crap,a nice defuser on the rear not sure about the front.

i have a black prestige sd4 190 hp.
gorgeous

·
Registered
363 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is the vent hoods are not on the 5dr?Chances are you will be able to fit them but you'll have to do some modifications. Each vent is held in place on the 3 door using a number of tabs which go through a hole cut out of the top of the bonnet - the hole is similar in shape to the vent but much smaller - so you will need to break these tabs off.
I will be a case that you will have to glue it onto the bonnet - I can see no other way unless you begin cutting!!! also the immediate area to the edge of the vent on the bonnet is slighly depressed to accommodate a good fit/bond in its place.
Hope this helps -

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
dkearns said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is the vent hoods are not on the 5dr?

You are correct - bonnet louvres only exist on the coupe.

·
10,626 Posts
Also you can see into the engine bay through them, the bonnet is not solid, there is obviously a cut out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am just changing from a Coupe I have had since October, and my four door is now built, collect this month. I believe the bonnet vents are the only difference, and I will miss them. I wanted the four doors though.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Silly question, but why didn't you buy a four door to begin with?
What are the differences (apart from the obvious extra two doors) between your old and new Evoque (colour, specs, etc)?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts