Evoque Owners Club banner

141 - 160 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
BMW M4 Competition & BMW 730 M-Sport
996 Posts
If they did go down the pan they’d only have themselves to blame! Do I care? No I don’t!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Numerous mentions of "up to 34 miles" on the LR website. I haven't checked to see if this article dated April has been changed or always been 34:

In the end of the news, they stated an October update that mention the co2 and EV range cut due to Covid-19... surely not telling all the story.

I’m from portugal and made my order in august and by now I have a delivery date schedule for December 4th, assuming all the info in this post I’m putting my eggs on a March 2021 delivery but what’s making me very sad is the EV range, that was a key point to move from my Mercedes to LR.

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,237 Posts
Reactions: JRE

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,237 Posts
Clever guys. Did you actually study the English language?
I've loved all my many Land Rovers Revoke. They become part of the family :)
I'm on this forum because I'm a Land Rover owner and fan.

What are you driving at the moment and why are you here?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a downloaded Specification and Price Guide on my PC dated August 2020.

It shows Evoque S and R-Dynamic S at 40 miles EV range, 6% BIK. All other versions are 39 miles EV range and 10% BIK.

I feel sorry for anyone who has ordered an Evoque and has, for example, a commute of 17 miles each way.

BIK does not affect me, but I am concerned about any delay which will mean I have to drive around in my current Evoque whilst it is fresh out of warranty.

I have an order in, but no build date yet. Do you think that my order could be cancelled by JLR?

Perhaps we will all get a Land Rover branded umbrella for our disappointment!

·
Registered
8,237 Posts
Yep, I'm not a fan of all the electric motors etc. as we all know how they'll end up!
Just keep it simple...
Any colour you want, as long as it’s black? 🤣

·
Registered
131 Posts
Why are you here?
I'm still struggling to answer that, because I believe that one first needs to take a stance on the existence of God. I find the notion of a just God appealing but, like most people, too improbable to countenance. You only have to look at the fossil record to see the problem. Unfortunately, our present experiment with secularism (since the Enlightenment) appears to be leading rapidly towards society's self-destruction, particularly in the West. Is there a universal, emergent, secular morality that we might harness? If so, who decides what it should include? There are far too many ignorant and noisy voices competing to be heard at present. Would war would bring some order? As a student of Nietzsche, I find his arguments for nihilism extremely persuasive, but shocking in the extreme. But without God to light the way, might this be our ultimate destiny? The answer to your question is therefore that I do not know why I am here: just like everybody else on planet Earth. :)

·
Registered
8,237 Posts
Nihilism, now there’s a worrying concept

Reactions: PhilB

·
Registered
996 Posts
I’ve had my saleswoman leave 3 VMs since my cancellation email. Since she didn’t return my 3 calls I’m not replying to hers! Interesting note is her last VM asked if I’m interested in a ‘deal’ to keep the sale going!

Let’s see what she has to say in relation to her ‘deal’ when I decide to engage with her!

Reactions: Dansam

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Tell her I’ll take it for £40k (if they’ll give me £39k for mine 😀

Reactions: XZ4

·
Registered
12,228 Posts
Chancer DKZ-theres Yorkshire man in there somewhere-LOL!

Reactions: DKZ5745 and XZ4

·
Registered
6 Posts
What's going to happen to all the sites still pushing out misleading performance and emissions info?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
They‘ll just blame it on driving style 🤬

Reactions: XZ4

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,237 Posts
What's going to happen to all the sites still pushing out misleading performance and emissions info?
That's the internet! Some will update and others won't...

·
Registered
996 Posts
That goes for LR website too...this is what was showing last night...

Consumption Figures for the Range Rover Range Evoque (excluding PHEV) in mpg (I/100km): Combined 28.9 – 44.9 (9.8 – 6.3). CO2 Emissions 221 - 165 g/km. PHEV in mpg (l/100km): Combined 168.1 - 201.8 (1.7 - 1.4). CO2 Emissions 38 - 32 g/km. EV Range: Up to 41 miles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, new to this forum, I ordered mine back in may and was supposed to get it delivered in September and still waiting! Has anyone got their delivered yet or have a date ?

HSE R Dynamic P300e

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
12,457 Posts
No P300e's have been delivered yet.

Reactions: JRE
141 - 160 of 266 Posts