Evoque Owners Club banner

341 - 342 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
12,399 Posts
Understand the frustrations re JLR and the dealers but please remember that whatever they may or may not say, it is HMRC that will determine where your car ends up in the scale-mine changed (after being given one figure by Merc) very little but was still very beneficial re BIK.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Understand the frustrations re JLR and the dealers but please remember that whatever they may or may not say, it is HMRC that will determine where your car ends up in the scale-mine changed (after being given one figure by Merc) very little but was still very beneficial re BIK.
Agree with that 100% , but i think JLR and it’s dealers could have been more up front and honest with people like me who had cars on order after being quoted the original BIK and EV range. Trying to get them to admit my BIK has gone up , and the EV range down has been like pulling teeth. Had I not been on this forum I wouldn’t have known and they clearly had no intention of telling me .With any goods in life , I’m a typical Yorkshireman , and like to believe I’m getting good value for what I’ve paid for and ordered - and this has felt like a £48k swizz in the last few weeks.

341 - 342 of 342 Posts