Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Email received today to advise that I have an estimated build date of between 3rd-5th February with delivery in mid Feb.
Hopefully others will receive similar news shortly.

I may delay collection until March for financial reasons (I am not bothered about the plate) and have asked for advice. As I can't wait to get the car, if the financial implications are negligible I will collect at the earliest opportunity.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have also received a build date today after I emailed the dealer. 24th Feb with a March delivery. I ordered 15 Sept and this is pretty much the date they gave me so looks like it will be on time. Currently driving my dad's Proton!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's good to see more and more people getting confirmed build dates. Hopefully there will be many more posts with the same news.

I am driving my brother-in-law's oldDiscovery as sold my car last week - not so bad now that I am getting used to it!
Edited by: LDT

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Looks like the girl from Ipanema will be saying high, soon.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
. All being well. I am still not 100% confident, but keeping my fingers crossed!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I too have just been advised by the dealer of my delivery date - start building on 10/02/12 available for pick up first week in March. These dates are exactly the ones I was advised when I placed the order 10/10/11.

Red Dynamic, black roof, pano roof, pimento interior, privacy glass, proper spare.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Just spoke to salesman, build showing 9th March at present, delivery to dealer for 26th March.

Sod's law dictates that having waited so long for the car I shall be in Norway when it gets delivered. Bugger lol.

Dealer did say that this date could change though, Im keeping my fingers crossed it might come forward to beginning of march or at least to before 20th When i go on my travels!

Then again last year I went away to Norway, left the girlfriend with the keys to my scirocco, came back to a flashing dashboard and it needin g a new ABS loom! So maybe best if it comes later to keep her hands off it!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pleased you have got a provisional date at long last, it seems you have been waiting forever.

My dealer also said that the dates could change, but indicated that they would not be delayed, only brought forward. With any luck you therefore could get your car before your travels.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ordered sept 17 dynamic White with rear seat entertainment.dealer phoed today,build date feb 24 and delivery march.carnt wait

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nice one Andy. Dynamic one to have. Seen a Prestige / Pure in Red with no Privacy or pan roof and looked wrong especially the rear with the small tail pipes. Would have loved the rear seat ent for kids but that was one option too far for me!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Also received an email from the dealer to say they have called over my Evoque and shoul be with them next week for us to collect on the 14th, although did say fingers crossed! If all goes to plan, it means a delay of about 6 weeks from the date given when ordered in August. My build date slipped from 25.11.11 to 23.12.11, therefore did not expect it would be built yet, but the dealer says it is, which is great. I was contemplating asking the dealer to delay the delivery to March to get a 12 plate, but now I know I could get it at the end of next week, that idea has gone completely out of my head.
I have gone for a Dynamic SD4 with lux pack, shadow wheels, privacy glass, ebony roof lining and black roof with the colour being Firenze Red. I am really excited to get it now as I still have not seen a Firenze Red on the road, only on the back of transporters going overseas.
Let's hope that JLR are catching up and future delivery dates will be more accurate.

·
Registered
174 Posts
First time I went to the dealer mid December he said there was a six and half month delay.When I ordered the 30th he said there would possibly a slot in April, delivery for May, but I haven't received confirmation yet. I hope I get it in July.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Was hoping for a February delivery but dealer confirms today that my build date will be the 15th March. Here's hoping it comes forward a bit!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Finally got my build date, 6th Jan delivery 7th feb.

But as i live in Gibraltar I wont get the car at least 2 weeks later :(

Anyway so excited cant wait :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Booked order for sd4 pure in early November 2011. was told estimated delivery date march. now I have been given 26 april. Although the dealer said it might come forward

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wish LR would give us customers a page whereby we could track our orders. I know you can call customer relations or your dealer but it seems to take up to 48 hours to get a reply.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts