Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got confirmation from my dealer today, that my Dynamic has a build date scheduled for Monday! They advise they will keep in daily contact now until the car arrives with them. Getting excited now

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mine was built on Tuesday this week and will be at the dealers on Monday, ready for me to pick up Friday or Saturday.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sirrah4941, I placed the order in September 2011. I am advised i will have the car this month, so i am hoping within the next two weeks.

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
unitedflyier said:
Can you go and watch it being made? How long does it take to build one? 1 day, a few hours?<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">
I've read it takes something like 13 hours, but the paint process itself is 9 hours, so I guess you are looking at a day.

·
Registered
121 Posts
My Build date 6 Jan 12,dealer said ready from 23 Jan,collecting 28 Jan - cannot wait.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So, got the call this afternoon that my Evoque has been built, and they are arranging the pull forward to the dealer. Fingers crossed, they plan that I take delivery this weekend. Am genuinely so excited now.

·
Registered
47 Posts
You can't watch it being made, and it takes just over 24 hrs to build. Currently building about 750 a day at the moment

1 - 9 of 9 Posts