Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer called today to confirm my new Evoque will be built by the end of February so happy with that collection in March and a 20 plate

Eventually decided on P250 santorini black upgrade to dark grey wheels black pack and fixed sunroof

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds great did you organise through your dealer to ensure it coincided with your build ?

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
I rang halewood direct (Lanfrover experience) with my Build date and number-they did the rest.
three years ago it was £175 but well worth it, one-to-one factory visit, some nice mementoes of the day and you actually get to meet and see your car on the production line as it is being born so to speak-
I wouldn't hesitate to do it again if the chance arose.
Superb.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I rang halewood direct (Lanfrover experience) with my Build date and number-they did the rest.
three years ago it was £175 but well worth it, one-to-one factory visit, some nice mementoes of the day and you actually get to meet and see your car on the production line as it is being born so to speak-
I wouldn't hesitate to do it again if the chance arose.
Superb.
Do it Maffy theres still time you can pull out of the E class Merc deal, come on you know it makes sense!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Maffy when I ordered mine back in June was given a delivery date mid November then got a call mid august to arrange delivery got it on the 2nd September don’t know were they get there dates from

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
HI Doink, mine needed for early March as the Evoque goes back on 13th March or before-otherwise company going to have to hire me a motor for however long.
Am dealing direcvt;ly with MB UK not through a dealer and they have first jump on dates etc-just nothing showing up as yet-it's fine if you are ordering a stock model ie an SE with no additions or packs, but a bespoke one-wow-who knows!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,474 Posts

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
Edit? whats that then you can tell I can only just about post things in the first place!!!
Does it look like I need a bigger post count young man?

Hope all ok with you in Adeje, your missing nowt here-enjoy, when you back?

·
Super Moderator
10,474 Posts
Was said very tongue in cheek 🤣. Everything is great in Adeje. Going to the restaurant on the corner again tonight as really enjoyed it earlier this week. Back late Tuesday 25th so 3 more full days here.

Click on the 3 dots , top right of your post and select edit

1 - 19 of 19 Posts