Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So to the people who were 'scared' to pick the blue - fear no more. it looks even better in the flesh (with me driving it
)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice,very Nice

You know,I never saw the blue colour until yesterday when one overtook me on the M6 and it looked the' dogs b'
So congrats on your brave choice

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got chased out of school today by a mum declaring that "I love that Black Car". I assumed she wasn't talking to me and ran off to work.....I suspect otherwise she would have been touching it all morning......it doesn't like being poked by people - bruises easily

Thank you for commending my brave choice - I had at least 20 wobbles before delivery

·
Registered
118 Posts
Too dark for me, too close to black.

·
Registered
133 Posts
much darker than I thought it would be!

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Saw one today, stopped to talk to the driver and asked what colour black was it, he replied it's Blue.

Perhaps it only looks Blue on a bright summers day.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All - in the sunshine, it is a beautiful blue, but it can look black. This pleases me as I couldn't decide between black and blue and so have the best of both worlds. When I can work out 'how' to pop more pics up easily I will!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Picked mine up on 20th October, Buckingham
Blue petrol Dynamic Coupe with Pursuit interior, 20" polished alloys and panoramic
roof. Every other Evoque at the dealership was white and in my opinion, the
Buckingham blue with polished alloys is a good combination. Build quality is
excellent having previously had the full-size RR and RR sport. I didn't go for
the lux pack and even is standard form, the sat nav, blue tooth; ipod and sound
quality are amazing. The electronics really have come on an awful lot with this
car. Pleasure to drive and would recommend the panoramic roof as it lets so
much light into the car, which can be blocked out with the electric blind.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The Buckingham blue looks great. I saw it in the flesh, and loved the purple and green sparkle. Really beautiful.

I ordered this colour but have been informed by my dealer that i wont be getting it, its being swapped to Baltic blue for 2012. Hey ho, I still want to blue!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Baltic blue is still a good colour, my last 2 Freelander 2s have been in baltic blue, and it looks great with a beige leather interior. In sunshine, the metallic elements sparkle almost as intensely as the premium metallics which you pay extra for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts