Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a hatch bag liner that fits like a glove. I got the range rover rear rubber mat which is great but I have got two dogs and this has solved the problem once and for all. The rubber mat fits perfectly to make it look like it is a factory fit.that'll help keep it looking top notch inside as weill as outside. She turns more heads than a naked super model

·
Registered
208 Posts
Alex66 said:
Just got a hatch bag liner that fits like a glove.

Do you mean the official Evoque part, or have you found another source? The fabric cover-all available from LR looks good, but is expensive.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bought the LR rigid boot liner. It has a decent lip all the way round which stops stuff going down the under back seats which used to happen with the rubber boot liner I had in my previous Freelander. It was very expensive at £147 Including VAT, but it's been worth it to me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Always ask for discount, my local dealer parts manager gives discount for being a forum member (Yeovil Landrover, Nick). I got 20% off my boot rubber mat. I even ask the service manager on service costs and generally get a good discount too.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Evan said:
Hi Danny

Can you tell me where to get the boot liner as I have a Black Lab.

Regards

Evan

Not sure if that was addressed to me ('Donny'), but the link to purchase the universal hatchback liner is in the quote I used from a previous poster.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Also the Travall dog guard is great and half the price of the LR guard. 2 minutes to fit, I also bought the divider which means lab in one side, shopping in the other. I got the LR rubber mat for the boot as Travall had run out and it is great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi allI orderedmy SD4 pure in Dec for July delivery
Just one question which I didnt think of at the time- I have a large German Shepherd doghas anyone else found a problem with the smaller "boot" size and dogs?

·
Registered
23 Posts
This 'hatchbag' product looks just the job. anybody know how they fasten to the side of the car and back seats? Suckers? straps??
Cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
My dealer sold me a "boot liner" for £118 last Friday. Bought as I have three dogs and live in the wet and muddy west coast of Scotland. It's certainly well made and attaches beautifully to the car with Velcro, but is a "load liner" so really only any use when the rear seats are folded. Covers the entire load space and flaps over folded seats too so a good buy if you do lots of trips to the local dump. This is the one with the gloves. Going to see if they will take it back tomorrow, if not it goes on eBay.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts