Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. Privacy Glass. MY21
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We decided to get our Evoque on a lease rather than going for a finance deal. It seemed the best option for us. But we had to set ourselves a monthly limit to stop the inevitable optional extras creep. So we went for a P300e SE in Firenze red, black wheels, tinted windows and the cupholder cover. The P300e was cheaper each month than the same spec on a P250 and P300 - so no brainer.

To get to the point of this thread. All of the body plastic trim pieces are in black (baring the front and rear valances) except for the lower pieces on the front bumper.

Fortunately I had some 3M Black wrap sitting around (as you do).

Whilst I was at it, I thought I would also cover the side and bonnet trims.

What is also interesting is the car came with black door mirrors - which I am happy with - but looking at the brochure these should be body colour unless the black roof is specified. I wonder if some of these parts were what was causing the delays.

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic SE Nolita Grey two tone seats keyless entry black wheels fog lights spare wheel
60 Posts
What is also interesting is the car came with black door mirrors - which I am happy with - but looking at the brochure these should be body colour unless the black roof is specified. I wonder if some of these parts were what was causing the delays.

The only thing I didn't like about the look of my Moraine Blue TD4 Landmark were the black mirror casings. And here I am thinking my Nolita Grey P300e was going to have body colour casings :mad::mad:

Let's see what my Monday afternoon collection reveals...................

·
Registered
140 Posts
On the configurator when I build a autobiography in red black Pack is automatically selected with black mirrors covers but keeping the the roof as colour matching in red. As for the silver body trim that should had been black looking at my build pictures.

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. Privacy Glass. MY21
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On the configurator when I build a autobiography in red black Pack is automatically selected with black mirrors covers but keeping the the roof as colour matching in red. As for the silver body trim that should had been black looking at my build pictures.
Yes! That’s what I thought. Without black pack the door mirrors are body colour.

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic SE Nolita Grey two tone seats keyless entry black wheels fog lights spare wheel
60 Posts
Disappointed:
Spec.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts