Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
2017 SE TEC
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Hoping someone can help!
Got in my car today and it said the SD card wasn鈥檛 registering. I had lost DAB radio, sat nav and Bluetooth connectivity. I took the card out and re positioned it and it rebooted but was now in Chinese 馃槀 I managed to get it back to English UK and after re-searching for DAB stations, I now have those back but it won鈥檛 allow me to connect to Bluetooth. When I go in the setting, the box next to it is unchecked and it won鈥檛 allow me to check it.
Any ideas? Thanks.

Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
Hi and welcome to the forum ... it might help us if we knew your year and model ... why not pop it your signature so if you ever have another question we can answer straight away :)

Registered
MY15 2.2L
You would think things would be better in "3017" ;)
Smile Eyelash Font Event Blond

Reactions: Angel

Registered
MY2016 Evoque HSE Dynamic 2.0D
I'm not sure what the problem is but I think the equivalent of a CTRL/ALT/DEL would not go amiss. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the Negative from the battery.

Registered
1st edition 2019 Seoul Pearl silver copper inserts 20鈥 wheels tinted windows pan roof. 5079wheels
Yeah thank you. It definitely feels like it needs a reboot
Just read a post regarding blue tooth, the car owner son and daughter had a similar problem same car all using Android phones, but where able to connect after a while.
I also had problems trying to connect with my new car incontrol app, ended up buying a Apple phone that works also same trouble trying to connect with my cctv, again all sorted with the new phone. Try using an apple phone if you have a Android or use a friends phone see what happens? Just a thought.

Registered
2017 SE TEC
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just read a post regarding blue tooth, the car owner son and daughter had a similar problem same car all using Android phones, but where able to connect after a while.
I also had problems trying to connect with my new car incontrol app, ended up buying a Apple phone that works also same trouble trying to connect with my cctv, again all sorted with the new phone. Try using an apple phone if you have a Android or use a friends phone see what happens? Just a thought.
I have Apple and it鈥檚 worked for four years seamlessly. It just suddenly decided to up and leave 馃槶 Obviously had enough of my Spotify play lists鈥

Registered
1st edition 2019 Seoul Pearl silver copper inserts 20鈥 wheels tinted windows pan roof. 5079wheels
I have Apple and it鈥檚 worked for four years seamlessly. It just suddenly decided to up and leave 馃槶 Obviously had enough of my Spotify play lists鈥
Have you tried pairing another device, iPod or MP3 player. I know it鈥檚 clutching at straws

Registered
2017 SE TEC
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have you tried pairing another device, iPod or MP3 player. I know it鈥檚 clutching at straws
It鈥檚 the car itself that鈥檚 turned it鈥檚 Bluetooth off, rather than the other way around, if you know what I mean. Within the Bluetooth setting, all other options aren鈥檛 available. It鈥檚 only the top one with the check box that鈥檚 highlighted and it won鈥檛 let me check it. I feel like it needs rebooting. Is there anyway to reboot the console do you know?

Registered
MY2016 Evoque HSE Dynamic 2.0D
Simplest way is to disconnect the negative lead on the battery as I said above. You could try pulling fuses but there are numerous fuses and numerous modules involved so resetting everything is the much simpler alternative.

Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
It鈥檚 the car itself that鈥檚 turned it鈥檚 Bluetooth off, rather than the other way around, if you know what I mean. Within the Bluetooth setting, all other options aren鈥檛 available. It鈥檚 only the top one with the check box that鈥檚 highlighted and it won鈥檛 let me check it. I feel like it needs rebooting. Is there anyway to reboot the console do you know?
Are you doing this with the ignition on but without starting the engine ?

Registered
[/QUOTE
Go to settings, select backup and reset select factory data reset, select reset phone and erase everything, System should reboot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.