Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got beautiful Buckingham Blue Prestige but let down by phone bluetooth connection that lets me make one call then drops until repaired by switching off car and or phone. Although it says it is still connected to the phone!! Audio bluetoothworks fine no matter what. Dealer says I have too far advanced software in phone for the car!! Anyone know how to roll back software on the phone or other solution please as this is ruining my experience of a great car.

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Buy an iPhone! Mine works lovely. My Wife has found that her Samsung mobiles in other cars with Bluetooth simply don't work.

·
Registered
136 Posts
....but make sure it's not ios5 or audio/ music will only work via Bluetooth ironically and not the cable! Fine with ios4. Phone works fine tho

·
Registered
13 Posts
My iPhone 4s with ios5 works perfect as I have no need to plug a cable in. Music through Bluetooth is brilliant through the meridian sound system

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all, after a very fraught evening managed to roll back software to compatible level and all now fine. Music quality great but no read out of track or artist on screen!

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have teh same problem too with same phone , u need to go to audio and disbale the bluetooth device there manually, then the phone works fine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts