Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
I'm going to be putting them on once Powerful UK have them back in stock.

·
Registered
119 Posts
hey robbey, got pictures of my OG, its in the gallery section still on page 1, marked SD4 DYNAMIC COUPE AUTO dated 10 Apr 2012, the gloss black RR lettering really suits the Dynamic, i think it should be standard. if you want any more pics just PM me.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Tyson

I see you have black lettering on your Evoque what do you think it will be like I the red as I have ordered with white roof but thought the silver lettering was a bit boring and as the car has black gloss grill and mirrors I decided on black lettering but I can still change as don't collect till 15th feb just want some feedback please?

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Go for it, I think it will look lovely

·
Super Moderator
4,884 Posts
Lisa it will look great. I have seen it on a Firenze red and plan to do mine soon!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I took delivery of my black letters today, shame no car yet to put them on!!!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi thanks for the feedback but did you see the lettering on one with a white roof or did it have black?

My other option was to go fir White Gloss lettering to natch the roof what do you think as you have seen it?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,884 Posts
gayle-p. You could always let me have them coz I have a car to put em on.

Lisa. I have seen the black letters on Firenze with black roof and just Firenze all over.......sorry not white roof I don't think, but sure it would look good with other black parts. Black, red and white all go together in any combination. Have you seen the 1,000,000th vehicle which is a white Evoque with red roof and black side vents etc?
http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/29/jaguar-land-rover-builds-millionth-vehicle-at-halewood/

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Sorcerer, stop posting links to my next car.

·
Super Moderator
4,884 Posts
Ah, but have you bought a raffle ticket?

Remember what happened the last time you entered a raffle for a car?
The winner won something else!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just don't hold back, Black is the way to go, the factory letters come of really easy with the addition of a little heat.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi

thanks for all for the tips on black lettering, the dealer is trying to talk me out of them doing it not sure why?

They are advising me to leave the letters silver but I just would like it different to the other Evoques in Red with White Roof, I think it should go as the car has black grille and black mirrors and black tip spoiler on the end of the white one, I have gone for the Dynamic, it will arrive next week hence why I am nervous as want it to look right.

Has anyone had any problems with paint chipping off etc, I have asked the dealer to do this as an extra saving me wasting my time doing it wrong, also has anyone got any pics of a firenze red with back lettering I know it looks fab with Black roof just not sure with white as I have the silver wheels. Help

·
Registered
40 Posts
The white looks fab with black lettering good choice.

Just hope my Firenze Red with Fuji roof looks as good.

Did you do the letters yourself, how did you do it if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi yes I have seen the white with Red roof and loved it after I had placed my order I was gutted as I was told I could not change as it had gone on production. I have yet to see a Firenze Red with white roof as everyone has black, white or Okney Grey where I live and I placed the order without seeing one so looking forward to next Saturday when the new girl arrives.

Just think the silver lettering just blends with the car and think the black will stand out more?

Lisa

·
Registered
99 Posts
Lisa Brown said:
Hi yes I have seen the white with Red roof and loved it after I had placed my order I was gutted as I was told I could not change as it had gone on production. I have yet to see a Firenze Red with white roof as everyone has black, white or Okney Grey where I live and I placed the order without seeing one so looking forward to next Saturday when the new girl arrives.

Just think the silver lettering just blends with the car and think the black will stand out more?

Lisa
Let's face it they all look good, it's just a matter of individual choice, the Lettering change is really easy, just put "Evoque Lettering" in to You-Tube and it shows you how.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts