Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have on order, a very recent order, a Prestige in Silver, style 7 alloys with pano roof and privacy glass. I think the Dynamic black bits..ie grill, side vent flashes look far better in the high gloss black.Does anyone know whether this is something you change / order through the dealer post production or do you paint them after or replace them after..ie swap out with the dealer for the dynamic ones?

Has anyone done this or are thinking of doing this.

All the colour options are doing my head in to be honest, silver or black?? style 6 ( too shiny but nice design) or style 7 ( make it look more understated but very smart )

Confused dot com or what!!!!

Pictures appreciated if you have what I am thinking of.

Cheers

·
Registered
118 Posts
Painting is an option but it might be easier to buy the parts from Land Rover and retain the originals to put the car back to stock when you sell. As an example, the plastic front grille is available in 4 colours and costs £150 + VAT though there are said to be some LR dealers who discount parts, LR Yeovil bring one.

All these parts are easy-peasy to replace, they either clip in or a handful of screws, 4 I think for the grille.

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
There are useful clips of this on you-tube as well, I'll try and find a link.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts