Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when I originally speced my Evoque I decided to go for Black but after recently seening one in the flesh at Motorexpo I was lefta bit underwhelmed. I am not sure if it was just because it was opposite one in Red but I felt the black paintwork made the Evoque lose its 'edge' slightly.
I have therefore recently changedmy colour to wihite with a contrast black (panoramic) roofand privacy glass.Living in Essex I am sure there will be quite a few in white driving around come 2012/2013 (as I am sure there will be all over the country), lets just hope white doesn'tgo out of fashion any time soon!!

Has anyone esle seena blackEvoque in the flesh,am I alone in thinking this?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello EvoqueRange
No, you're not alone in thinking that way.
Normaly most cars looks good in black, but in black color a car looks smaller and there is less contrast with onther black materials on cars. The Evoque needs this contrast for instance with the windows and the panoramic roof.
For that reason I ordered also a white one, which I guess will be the most popular color.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I thought white was a bit of an ipod fashion colour when they first started to come out but now I really like cars in white!

Ok - so a focus or a fiesta just looks like a police car but a decent and sporty car in White looks great!

Love black cars too but having had two and knowing what a nightmare to keep clean and deal with swirl marks on the paint I don't fancy another.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have also ordered white with ebony leather, panoramic roof, privacy glass. Although I like some of the metallic colours I think the white contrasts better with the panoramic roof & privacy glass and also makes the vehicle look bigger!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Oh come on, I've just ordered mine in black! I have seen it in the flesh and thought it looked cool.
Am i the only one who thinks black is cool, please back me up on this people!
I've gone for the dynamic with shadow 20 inch wheels and secrecy glass with pano roof, a stealth Evoque surely this is cool?
Onebigjobby

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've ordered a barolo black prestige with 20 inch alloys pan roof and ambience interior.
Saw it at evoque live and thought it looked fantastic and upgraded from the pure.

Beauty though is in the eye of the beholder.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Indeed....I have also seen a black 5 door.....was hoping it would look cool as ****.....for some bizzare reason I was not over impressed....may look better in a 3 door dynamic with privacy

·
Registered
361 Posts
OnebigJobby said:
Oh come on, I've just ordered mine in black! I have seen it in the flesh and thought it looked cool.
Am i the only one who thinks black is cool, please back me up on this people!
I've gone for the dynamic with shadow 20 inch wheels and secrecy glass with pano roof, a stealth Evoque surely this is cool?
Onebigjobby

As i just posted....your car WILL look nice....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Excellent - even though white is the new black, black is still black

I've ordered a black 5-door as well with black windows and the panoramic glass roof and I'mseriously thinking about having it foiled in matt black..How's that for stealth...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts