Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there i have had a few PCP quotes come in but they are coming in at over 10% APR which is extremely high compared to other cars i have bought on PCP in the past (range from 5.8% to 8.5%) I have also noticed that the Gaurenteed Future Values after a 4 year PCP are extremely low too about £10,000 compared to a BMW X3 (similar list price) being £13,000 after 4 years. With the high APR & low GFV it is making the PCP very expensive for the price of the car.

Does anyone know anyone who can be more competitive on these figures? I know that car-finance.net are offering 8.5% which is coming out less per month than Land Rover themselves! Still cant work out how an outside company can offer a cheaper APR than Land Rover themselves!

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
When I looked at the BMW X3 I think they were offering interest rates around the 12% mark. I think I worked out it would have been cheaper with a personal loan and a good deposit (if you have something to trade in) by the time the GFV was taken into account.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there BMW are offering 7% on most of their cars for PCP so it's a big difference from Land Rovers 10.1%!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts