Evoque Owners Club banner

BEEP BEEP BEEP

6K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  robine73 
#1 ·
I get a beeeep beeeep noise, took me a few hours to find it. It is the remote control for the entertainment system when on charge , when its very cold? any one else have this or any other entertaiment system problems?

#2 ·
Hi carlk, I'm so glad I have found someone with the rear entertainment system. First of all I'm thinking of adding the rear entertainment pack and the lux pack to my order. Can you post some pic's of headsets, screens and remote control (all in the one pic if you like). Also how good is it (worth it?), how good is the upgraded sound system.

#3 ·
first of all, i dont know how to get a pic from my phone to here? tell me or i can email you. i have lux pack and entertainment pack, sound system is good, i have three kids so entertainment pack is good for me £2k is alot tho, but one can listen to some radio station (capital), one can watch a dvd and the other can watch cbbc. i can listen to th amazing 80s and wife can watch countdown. works well.
pm me for email of pics

#4 ·
Im also considering Rear entertainment system,,, Mainly for resale and the occasional use, as Its unlikely kids will be in the back. Maybe im talking myself out of it,, 2k is alot for something which is unlikely to be used.

A heated steering wheel sounds a much better option :)

#9 ·
Hi, I am look at the same RSE option, and although I know you can do different things on each screen, i.e. different sources. but can you watch more than 1 TV channel in the car at the same time?

I assume that now the Analogue signal has been turned off in the UK, this feature is somewhat defunct.

Also, lots of reviews talk about connecting up games consoles. Does anybody have any experience of doing this.

Thanks
Robin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.