Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting a New Evoque from a dealer here in the Boston area. I know that most of your board is in Europe, but I wanted to say hello from the USA and see what the differences are in this car. I see from some of your photos that you have a manual, and we have only automatic transmissions.

I do have a question to pervious owners. Are the repairs when things happen very expensive for Range Rovers? Seams like with expensive toys, there can be expensive repairs. Let me know what you think.

Eric.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! I have no answers to your questions but I just wanted to say hi because I am in the Boston area as well. Just ordered mine from LR in Hanover and I'm expected to have my Pure Premium in fuji/cirrus next month! SO EXCITED! I have yet to see one driving around this area. Have you???

·
Registered
174 Posts
My dealer told me they didn't have exact prices yet but expected them to be in the range of the Freelander on which the car is based. Year 1 maintenance around 350 euro, year two around 450 euro, year 3 would again be around 350 and so on. This can vary when tyres need to be changed, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts