Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Evoque Landmark TD4
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still playing with the settings after picking up an Evoque Landmark on Thursday.
I can't work out how to get the wing mirrors to auto close when I lock the vehicle. Would appreciate some help in how to do it?

Thanks

Peter

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Not sure about your particular model but it's a pretty standard setting across all models.
Have a look in the "Vehicle menu" as I recall there is a tick box to activate it.

Reactions: PJM1959

·
Registered
2018 Evoque Landmark TD4
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure about your particular model but it's a pretty standard setting across all models.
Have a look in the "Vehicle menu" as I recall there is a tick box to activate it.
Can't find it. It does mention in the handbook about it being set by a dealer. Maybe this is the problem?
Font Rectangle Document Paper Paper product

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Strange as my 2020 had them folding on locking from day one.
Might be worth having a quick word with a dealer ?

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Looks Like a trip to the dealer. The current I guide says the same basically auto fold can be set or disabled by the dealer.

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
8,046 Posts
Still playing with the settings after picking up an Evoque Landmark on Thursday.
I can't work out how to get the wing mirrors to auto close when I lock the vehicle. Would appreciate some help in how to do it?

Thanks

Peter
have you tried putting them in both manually to make sure they both work?

·
Registered
483 Posts
You could give LRretrofits a call they should be able to activate it for you.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Try searching in the menu with and without the engine running, the menus change slightly on both

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.