Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. Ive had my P300E now for a month. I love it!! No fuel used yet on local runs to the supermarket etc. The only thing I can't work out is how to put the volume up when the car is warning me about things. Things such as traffic cameras and reversing etc. The noise is very background and I can hardly hear it. I had the Velar before this car and it was very loud so I could hear it every time. Does anyone know how to turn up the volume on these things please? I've look online on Youtube for information and it only deals with the radio. Help please someone.. Thanks. I feel a right idiot and don't really want to take it into the dealer.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Reverse (or drive) up to an obstruction so you get the warning beeps, while they are sounding, turn your volume up, it will affect the beeps instead of the media.
I turned mine up the other day after having a loan car (2021 first edition) and realising that the warning beeps were much louder on that one.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I don’t know if this affects the speed camera warnings. I don’t think I’ve passed a camera since.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reverse (or drive) up to an obstruction so you get the warning beeps, while they are sounding, turn your volume up, it will affect the beeps instead of the media.
I turned mine up the other day after having a loan car (2021 first edition) and realising that the warning beeps were much louder on that one.
[/QUO
Thank you for your reply. I'm going out today so will try what you say. Most helpful and much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Re speed camera warning it's similar but you have to be running sat nav guidance and turn up the volume as the warning beeps come on not easy and for me didn't make too much difference. Quite a few of us having this problem with the pivi pro system. Good luck.

Reactions: Whoever

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re speed camera warning it's similar but you have to be running sat nav guidance and turn up the volume as the warning beeps come on not easy and for me didn't make too much difference. Quite a few of us having this problem with the pivi pro system. Good luck.
Thank you so much for replying. Yes, I've tried to turn up the volume on the speed camera warnings but as you say, it makes very little difference. I have managed to get the sat nav louder though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts