Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I would be so annoyed at the kids round here playing tricks - officer, always up to something. Fancy, wiring the car to the mains. That’s shocking 😱

·
Registered
386 Posts

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,562 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,753 Posts
Unfortunately DK, if they did get electrocuted, you’d be charged with GBH or manslaughter
If you bury the body then plant protected plants on top then they would never find the body as its illegal to dig them up 👍

Reactions: DKZ5745

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
2,090 Posts
This is what should happen when you try to steal an Evoque.
.....every policeman in the force tasers the sh!t out of your thieving scumbag ar$e !!
it’s just a shame one gets away for a bit. Don’t leave the keys in your car kids!

·
Registered
386 Posts
If you bury the body then plant protected plants on top then they would never find the body as its illegal to dig them up 👍
Worryingly, you’ve thought this one out VET

·
Registered
2016 TD4 180 HSE MY17
51 Posts
Unfortunately DK, if they did get electrocuted, you’d be charged with GBH or manslaughter
That is only IF they get hold of the body. And even if they do, just remove the electric wiring and tell the officer the morning after you found him next to your car and you think their was some weird alien activity & flashes f light last night. Wear tinfoil hat for effect.

·
Super Moderator
8,753 Posts
Reactions: Dansam and DKZ5745

·
Registered
386 Posts
It's worked so far 😏
I know this is slightly off topic but it relates to wiring things up so bear with me..
My father in law, who’s an electrical engineer, used used to work in a large manufacturing plant in newport, The workshops were quite a distance from the men’s toilets, so some of the men used to relieve themselves outside in the far corner of the workshops, which coincidentally was where my father in laws workbench was (inside the workshop obviously). Now during the winter months this wasn’t an issue but during the hot summer months, the smell would be a little off putting to day the least. He asked several times for them to cease and desist, quite forcefully as you may imagine to no avail. So, he came in particularly early one morning, removed a sod of earth where the guys used to relieve themselves, put a metal plate with a cable bolted to it, replaced the sod and connecting the end of the cable to the mains (via a step down transformer, he wasn’t nt a complete lunatic), then waited. Problem solved. I’ll leave it to your imagination as to what happened the next time someone went to relieve themselves, but there were a few expletives involved.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Does that have some sort of padding to avoid marking the wheel?

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic MY17 | Black Pack | Smartphone Pack | 4WD | Auto
203 Posts
Looks so small on the Range - not sure it would actually do anything!

·
Registered
2016 Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic Lux
27 Posts
Looks so small on the Range - not sure it would actually do anything!
The photo wasn’t taken at the best of angles.
The sun hasn’t come up yet, but I’ll take some close up photos a little later and post them on here.
It’s quite heavy and very solidly built and when you take it off, it actually fits perfectly into the storage recess under the boot floor, so it’s out of sight and don’t move around in the boot.

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic MY17 | Black Pack | Smartphone Pack | 4WD | Auto
203 Posts
Sounds ideal mate and look forward to seeing them 👍🏼

21 - 40 of 64 Posts