Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I found out today I’ll get this later in the year, with the Jag purchase, when the weather improves. Something to look forward to

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
Very nice too veteran, hope you enjoy it- at your time of life anything is something to look forward to :censored:;):ROFLMAO:😱

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice too veteran, hope you enjoy it- at your time of life anything is something to look forward to :censored:;):ROFLMAO:😱
yep, like waking up in the morning - that’s a bonus & a good start to the day. Next is being able to put my socks on without any help 😁

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Sounds great Veteran is it on a racetrack?

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not 100% sure Donna but looks like some of it is going by the video. I don’t think I’ll need a change of shoes (I don’t wear Jimmy Choos) or clothing.

·
Super Moderator
10,716 Posts
Lucky man. You'll have great fun. Try the F Type when you go.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope I get the chance XZ4. Looks like a very good experience. I’m looking forward to it. It’ll be interesting to see what my V6 F-Pace S is capable of. Not just speed wise but handling on a track

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CB, are you related to Maffy by any chance? Lol

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
I had a few laps around Mallory Park in the 80s , was great fun .... well for me anyway went round in a MGB had the wheels squealing all way round the corners great fun..... you still look in mirror for blue flashing lights though

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The 80s I’m hoping for 100s at least 🤣

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spring I believe, about April maybe

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don’t know yet. I’ve tried looking where they are held but the site just tells me to look for my nearest dealer. They will contact me nearer the time. I’m willing to travel though so no worry. When I did the Eastnor experience I made it a week away, took Mrs V (but she found her way home again 😡). Looked up an old army buddy in Chester (someone there was happy to meet up!) then dropped in on sister in law on the way back. So depending where it is, maybe another retirees break 😁

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
Vet, it will be a fantastic pleasure to meet up with you, not my fault my diary is crazy busy!-it will happen even if you find me on the Dinosaur ride one day!!!!

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Vet, it will be a fantastic pleasure to meet up with you, not my fault my diary is crazy busy!-it will happen even if you find me on the Dinosaur ride one day!!!!
i understand your diary, need to keep on the move (Clive still in the frame?) I’ll be in Chester again in June, army buddy’s 70th in Northwich so I think Double Tree again, nice hotel.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I had a few laps around Mallory Park in the 80s , was great fun .... well for me anyway went round in a MGB had the wheels squealing all way round the corners great fun..... you still look in mirror for blue flashing lights though
80s Donna you must of been a passenger you wouldn’t of been old enough to drive 😘

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I dare not comment on that 😁

1 - 20 of 50 Posts