Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... Got an email from Hunters Southampton to say my Evoque will be with them next week (about 10 days early). I will be picking it up Sunday 18th on my return from a trip abroad.
Can't wait! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Fab news for you ... we picked up our Dynamic SD4 Fuji White today, it looks amazing and having made the move from Audi I was worried that the drive wouldn't be as good ... it is and we're finding more and more features on the car as the day goes on.

We received our car on-time, full tank of fuel, free boot liner and a Range Rover Experience voucher, very pleased with the service we received from our dealer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great news for you too! Enjoy :)
Can't wait to see mine - I think I'll visit her in the dealer next week before my trip!

Have to say I've been very pleased with my dealer experience too, timescales exactly as promised (ordered launch weekend in Sept). I also have an experience voucher to pick up too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Should be collecting mine Wed 8th March, seen it with all it's wrapping still on yesterday, having PDI done today.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice one. Seems we've both had a good experience with Hunters! Enjoy :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
tigs247 said:
Nice one. Seems we've both had a good experience with Hunters! Enjoy :)
It wasn't plain sailing to start with but been much better since having new sales manager.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts