Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
10,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, all of you with cars ordered I don't want to build your hopes up too much, BUT,

there is evidence that the factory is now working 24/7 in three shifts.

More importantly more cars are coming through to the dealers and some owners are either collecting or be told their orders are coming forward.

As anyone else heard similar news, or are getting revised delivery dates.

Fingers crossed for good news.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi Evo, called in at my dealership today (about a rattle) and they mentioned that Pures seem to be starting to arrive ahead of schedule.

·
10,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perhaps it won't be June for me then?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nothing for mine yet... slated for March 2012 delivery but not even had a build date from the stealer yet :(

I've got a 5 door SD4 Dynamic on order but i heard the poor chap that died on the production line was killed on the 5 door press so I am guessing the 3 doors are the ones coming ahead of time?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Evo-king said:
Perhaps it won't be June for me then?
As a matter of interest, when did you place an order to get an indicated date of June?

I just placed an order last week and was told June for a Pure TD4, which seemed a bit optimistic considering what I have been reading here and there!Edited by: MrFuji

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ive ordered a 3 door (Ordered feb) and on about my 5th delivery date. My car was expected at dealership today. Ready for me to pick up late tomorrow early weds. Got all excited only to be deflated, yet again. Rang customer relations to be told MAYBE and thats MAYBE i will get it a week on satturday............. how draining is this........ i had read people are being offered £150.00, so asked. its true but down to dealers. was told this could be spent on flowers and chocs etc. I just want me car
but had to ask....... I am usually a very bubbly happy go lucky, extremely laid back person... I have turned into a whingey moaning person........ this has tried me to my limits..........
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT HAS ORDERED!! and hope mines with me soon.....xx

·
10,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've heard that once the car is made it sits in a park waiting to be loaded on to the transporter, generally at this point the dealer has no more idea when they will receive the car, it just turns up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts