Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Evoque is a cracking motor just do not let stratstones touch it. They had my Evoque three seperate times, yes thats three days to put rear bumper back on straight after fitting a tow bar. They even tried glue on the second occassion, so if you do not want bits glued back on your £40,000 car go to a backstreet garage instead of stratstone landrover.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it was newcastle upon tyne branch, but the idiot of a mechanic could be from anywhere
The moral of this story is pay £60 per hour labour and be a valued costomer of small garage ORPay stratstones landrover£120 per hour and become a grain of sand on very large beach

They did not offer me anything for the inconvenience it would have been easier to drive to the factory and put it back on production line and get the non mechanic to refit the bumper

·
Registered
186 Posts
It appears that, apart from a few dealerships, Statstones are in general not great at sales or servicing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
not just me then!

·
Registered
97 Posts
We dealt from Stratstones in Bury and cannot fault them. Superb sales and after service, couldn't do enough for us.<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

Sorry to hear of your troubles though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts