Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
MY20 P300 HSE R-Dynamic
73 Posts
I have a powerful UK footrest that I stupidly thought would fit my MY20, it's far too small for the plastic footrest that is already in situ, I can't seem to find anything even close to the size.

I have thought about removing the plastic and wrapping it in something, anyone know how this comes out?

If anyone is interested in the unused powerful UK footrest I can sell for 10 pounds including postage.

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
2,167 Posts
This is what I have on my old school Evoque....

Reactions: DKZ5745 and M4ttc

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
That looks a better size. Where did that one come from?

·
Registered
Range Rover evoque dynamic 2012 auto
5 Posts
I have a powerful UK footrest that I stupidly thought would fit my MY20, it's far too small for the plastic footrest that is already in situ, I can't seem to find anything even close to the size.

I have thought about removing the plastic and wrapping it in something, anyone know how this comes out?

If anyone is interested in the unused powerful UK footrest I can sell for 10 pounds including postage.
Do you have a picture plse

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Spotted this earlier, if you don’t mind buying from China…..

it does say only fits LHD but I’ve been trying to work out why, & can’t honestly see why it wouldn’t fit over the plastic footrest in a RHD car 🤔

·
Registered
RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Plus 2014
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The dimensions are in the pics. Suppose you could cut a template out and see.

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,388 Posts
Spotted this earlier, if you don’t mind buying from China…..

it does say only fits LHD but I’ve been trying to work out why, & can’t honestly see why it wouldn’t fit over the plastic footrest in a RHD car 🤔
Seems to taper in at the bottom left for left hand drive so I'd assume that the right hand drive one will taper on the right.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts