Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yes, have opted for the 20" Style 8 wheels, but are trying to get them in Black rather than the standard shiney ones - but that's a dealer accessory and they don't have the price yet! Should look the dogs' though...

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they'll look great. I know the review above warns against them but it's a personal thing, I don't mind a slightly harsh ride if they look cool!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm also going for 20" wheels i also read in another review that said if you have the magnaride system then this irons out any issues with the 20" wheels.
Anyways they look better so sod it, i aint going off road much.

Onebigjobby

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yes, 20" wheels and I think adaptive damping is essential to go with it. Budget for some wheel refurbs though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
No, for a question a design which only belongs to me, I prefer the 19'' not only for the wheels temselves but also for the general look of the car.
Moreover, as I live in Switzerland, I have to have winter tyres as well as summer's, so the smaller the easier

·
Registered
10 Posts
20"s for me, think they make the car..

Car in top gear tested in Iceland looks so much better than the one in Dubia on 19"s...to me

·
Registered
134 Posts
i opted for 19's simply becouse in our market no 20's are available on the pure so whats an inch anyway :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
evoq1 said:
i opted for 19's simply becouse in our market no 20's are available on the pure so whats an inch anyway :)

An inch apparently does make a difference.....according to the wife anyways

·
Registered
134 Posts
hahahha

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, I am going for the 20" style 8 alloys. I was lucky enough to be invited to the evoque unleashed event by range rover at gleneagles on Saturday. Saw all the colours and every model, and was lucky enough to have a test drive in the sd4, dymanic, with dynamic plus and lux pack. It is amazing! So cant wait to get mines. The chrome alloys are amazing in real life.

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi there

i too read the article on whatcar and am now reconsidering my choice of 20" wheels and instead opt for the 19" on the pure. should i or not change is the queation???

·
Registered
219 Posts
20 inch wheels??? think i will be looking for some 22" chrome spinners as soon as i get mine, in a tim westwood style.

(not)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I opted for the 20" style 6 simple for the uniqueness and the style. I also opted for the adaptive dynamics. Here in Cyprus, very few, if any, will opt for the 20" - so decided to stand out

·
Registered
54 Posts
I drove a Prestige on 19 inch alloys, then a Dynamic on 20 inch alloys straight after, the ride on the 20 inchers was horrible!
I also defy you to tell the difference in wheelsize with the naked eye without reading the tyre sidewall!

Stick with the 19 inchers!

RBD914

·
10,626 Posts
I'm with you on the 19" rims, bit more comfortable than the 20" ones.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts