Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming up for my renewal and they want double the amount so been shopping around but no such luck. Anyone got good deals?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Have you tried doing a comparison website and seeing what it comes up with? I have given it a go to see ready for when my car arrives to see the best deals. Worth a go.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have my insurance through NFU insurance

·
Registered
70 Posts
I saw that someone on this forum was using LV. I needed multicar insurance and they do that. You can get a quote on line to give you some idea of cost but then phone them. Very reasonable quote for me. £255 for new SE Tech but beware big excess a probability.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I am with LV and they are looking for about a 20% increase on last year. I have shopped around but lots of companies want a higher excess, won't cover the pano roof or want a tracker...so I think i will just have to pay up. They did reduce the premium by £20 after the obligatory phone call...

EG

Edited by: Earl Grey

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes but not looking good lol. Looks like an extra £200 this year then.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Andy M if you have more than one car Admiral multicar seems to be excellent - I have my RRE and the wife's BMW 1 series insured for £450.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I ended up with Aviva this year as they saved me £300 on what Churchill were asking for both me and Mrs S and Churchill wouldn't insure me without a Tracker fitted! Just be wary of all the extras that they load on, such as rental cars, etc, as they can be covered by LR Assist (provided you have it)

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
try doing a search in here ..... there is lots of posts with lots of suggestions and outcome isa- depends where you live
b- might need a tracker as well
and c- good luck :)

ps direct line for me worked out great, no tracker was needed....not on comparison sites .... and if you have a pano roof make sure that comes under your glass .....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Why I am pending approval when I have been on the site 18 months???

·
Super Moderator
4,882 Posts
We are aware there are some current problems with senior members posts needing approval.
Admin are looking into this.
Please bear with us.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Been with Aviva for about 5 years now got a multi car insurance for my Evoque and Audi TT Roadster come in at about £450 for both.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi,
If you are outside a big city, try NFU. I have found them easy to deal with, and they automatically scrap a broken car with a new one for the first two years
Good Luck,
Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts