Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
MY16 SE Tech.
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had a small argument with a wall I was reversing down to on my drive. Alarms have never let me down before. No dent just a scrape in the rear left (plastic?) quarter panel and a bit on the black arch trim. Just too much to rub out with T cut. Its not that serious and you have to actually look to see it but there are about four or five score marks.

·
Registered
R-Dynamic SE Firenze Red/Pan Roof/Black Pack
242 Posts
Yep quite a few times. I've always been very pleased with the work they've done.

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque, 2LT ED4, SE Tech, Black with White Leather Interior & Privacy Glass
57 Posts
Used them once, work was fine but seemed a tad expensive

·
Registered
130 Posts
I used the Cambridge franchise a few years ago after I had to replace a door on my FL2. I sourced a s/hand door with a lot of scuff marks, and Chipsaway's Gordon came and did a good spray job on my drive. Bear in mind that my car was Santorini black, which is an easy colour to match, and that as a franchise operation the quality may differ in different areas.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
My brother used them a few times on various BMWs, mainly silver coloured. Results always looked very good but as has been pointed out, this is a franchise operation so it totally depends on the competency of the operator, but I dare say they have some kind of standard which has to be met.

·
Super Moderator
9,277 Posts
I used them once & found the guy did a good job and was very friendly and helpful. As has been said, it’s a franchise company so operators and results could & will vary. Check feedback & customer feedback for your local guy.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Have used them on 4 occasions. They were very good and reasonably priced when it came to paint scratches & scuffs but not so good at repairing a minor dent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts