Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I am new and just wanted to say hello! I have put a deposit down for the Evoque. I am changing from an Audi A5 and hope to get the car around November according to the dealer. I was going to go for the RRsport but cannot stomach the cost of petrol!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
imers1234 said:
Hey everyone. I am new and just wanted to say hello! I have put a deposit down for the Evoque. I am changing from an Audi A5 and hope to get the car around November according to the dealer. I was going to go for the RRsport but cannot stomach the cost of petrol!



. Probably better depreciation on an Evoque vs the Sport as well - at least in the first 12 months
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
richard said:
Hi, does anyone know or have data on the fuel ecomony of the 150 and 190 diesel engines??
Hi Richard,
I did read somewhere that LR (Tata) is aiming for fuel economy of 21Km per Litre. It didn't mention which engine but I can only assume it was for the diesel engine. I'm curious to see the actual mileage for the Si petrol engine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Hi, does anyone know or have data on the fuel ecomony of the 150 and 190 diesel engines??


The 190 (4 wheel drive SD4) is about 52mpg, with the 2 wheel be even better at about 58 mpg (however not available till mid 2012).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey guys seen the prices on land rover website. Am i mad to go for the petrol 4wd auto version?
im looking at the dynamic in fuji white. Comes out at £44 grand with the lux pack and nice wheels.
Appreciate your thoughts!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Hi Imers


I have opted for diesel and have noted my spec on the 'pre-order' forum which comes out at a very nicely loaded spec for £45,215...might be worth you havinga look
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
imers1234 said:
hey guys seen the prices on land rover website. Am i mad to go for the petrol 4wd auto version?
im looking at the dynamic in fuji white. Comes out at £44 grand with the lux pack and nice wheels.
Appreciate your thoughts!
I'm favoring the Dynamic, too. I'm not crazy about white cars, but the Evoque looks great in white.

I don't think your mad for going with the petrol and 4 wd, it's a very nice combo. I'll certainly go with the petrol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Volunteer said:
imers1234 said:
hey guys seen the prices on land rover website. Am i mad to go for the petrol 4wd auto version?
im looking at the dynamic in fuji white. Comes out at £44 grand with the lux pack and nice wheels.
Appreciate your thoughts!
I'm favoring the Dynamic, too. I'm not crazy about white cars, but the Evoque looks great in white.

I don't think your mad for going with the petrol and 4 wd, it's a very nice combo. I'll certainly go with the petrol.



My order is 4WD Dynamic also - have not gone for the Lux pack, just privacy glass and panoramic roof so price was just north of £40k.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Timmy said:
Volunteer said:
imers1234 said:
hey guys seen the prices on land rover website. Am i mad to go for the petrol 4wd auto version?
im looking at the dynamic in fuji white. Comes out at £44 grand with the lux pack and nice wheels.
Appreciate your thoughts!
I'm favoring the Dynamic, too. I'm not crazy about white cars, but the Evoque looks great in white.

I don't think your mad for going with the petrol and 4 wd, it's a very nice combo. I'll certainly go with the petrol.



My order is 4WD Dynamic also - have not gone for the Lux pack, just privacy glass and panoramic roof so price was just north of £40k.
And petrol as well
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
I've gone for the Dynamic too, looks much better from the rear that the prestige.
Also went for full spec takes it over 48k, all that i want in a car but i still have a niggle that 48k is to much for this car, but hey u only live once so wot the hell!!



onebigjobby
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Not too much for this car...IF it is as good as we are hearing, it will be the first car ever to offer offroad, luxury, comfortable but sporty ride, economy, driving position and looks in a small package. I have had a Range Rover Vogue and it was awesome but in some situations too big...but nothing I've had since has lives up to it despite me spending a lot of cash on cars...the Evoque is a small compromise in all areas, but promises hopefully to be the best all round real world car ever.

I have asked the dealer to confirm to me about the dash material...it's important to me that I don't have a plastic dash which would just not be right in a Range, but equally I don't like the Plus seats which is the only spec to mention a leather dash. He is seeing an Evoque for the first time this week so is goin to report back.

I've gone for Orkney Grey in the end.

Just need to decide on accessories now...but will do that when I see some cars on the road in Sept
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top