Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think I might be a little lucky .......

I walked into the Show Room on Saturday and saw Evoque for the first time in the flesh. Expressed interest (I'm an ex Sport and Freelander owner coming toend of contract) and was told September order date earliest! Hmmm ..... Anyway the salesman told me that morning he'd had an unfortunate cancellation ADynamic - Red - Black top - verve interior with auto tail, keyless entry. Would I be interested? I take delivery beginning of March. I would have preferred a slightly different combination but given I got a trade in of £20k for my Freelander HSE bought heavily discounted brand new three years agofor £26k - I'm not complaining. I still got the dealer contibution too for the Evoque ???

·
Registered
186 Posts
You are lucky, congratulations! With that trade in price for the Freelander I would have snapped up the cancelled RRE too.

Have not heard of "dealer contribution" previouslyfor the RRE - what is this, if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was offered by the Inchcape Finance because I could put down £10k (balance on my Landie) For future reference residuals seem to be higher for option packages rather than individual options that seem to lost in the final model value on trade in even when you argue their worth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts