Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Please ignore my earlier post... I thought you were trying to log into the app! o_O

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hoorah, the V5 arrived and following a tripto a local dealer i'm now almost InControl of the car.
The only thing that stops this is when I try to sign in on the in-car navigation screen, it just tells me something has gone wrong at their end and to try again later, is this a common event?
It's quite common.
Dealer should have set this up as well.
Just to check:
Have you registered and added the car on the "Here" site?
Have you got a working additional SIM in the armrest cubby for connectivity?
When you tap on the nav screen does it say "Hello ****" as in the nickname of the car/owners name etc and ask if you would like to sign in?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hmph, well, that didn't last long, now unable to log-in to inControl ap.
JLR inform me that they think they must be having some site problems and will contact me when all is good again.
Doesn't bode well for the future!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Hmph, well, that didn't last long, now unable to log-in to inControl ap.
JLR inform me that they think they must be having some site problems and will contact me when all is good again.
Doesn't bode well for the future!
I'm battling with InControl problems after the system stopped connecting to my Evoque a few weeks back.
Who/how did you contact JLR for that info please?
They really need to introduce a 'service status' page for their online services.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's quite common.
Dealer should have set this up as well.
Just to check:
Have you registered and added the car on the "Here" site?
Have you got a working additional SIM in the armrest cubby for connectivity?
When you tap on the nav screen does it say "Hello ****" as in the nickname of the car/owners name etc and ask if you would like to sign in?
I get this error as well. Yes to eerything apart from the "Here" site. Do you have a link to it, is it that obvious that I am missing it?

·
Registered
437 Posts
I get this error as well. Yes to eerything apart from the "Here" site. Do you have a link to it, is it that obvious that I am missing it?
Yep.
Land Rover Route Planner
You will have to create a profile and add the car.
It can take 24hrs for it to go live.
That's what the car is connected to for the Nav stuff.
Also where you will get your map updates.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
The way I did it was to click on the live chat section at the bottom of this page....
I've just registered in 'My Land Rover' so thanks for that link I hadn't looked at this before.
FYI The 'online chat' people don't seem to be able to help much. They said all my queries need to go to the number you posted, or email [email protected]
I asked if there should be a 't' at the end of cesuppor but was told this was correct. Someone at LR must have been told to only use 8 characters for emails and thought this made sense! 😁

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I too have today contacted JLR at the same email address as requested by a young lady on the number I had also posted as I was unable to register my car on the MyLandRover site, copy of V5 sent but nothing heard back yet.

·
Registered
7,520 Posts
Speed reading HMMMUK doesn’t become you😂.
pay attention keep up at the back..... go join Veteran on the naughty step 😂😂😂😂

·
Super Moderator
10,474 Posts
Maybe stuck in snow somewhere Maffy 😀

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yep.
Land Rover Route Planner
You will have to create a profile and add the car.
It can take 24hrs for it to go live.
That's what the car is connected to for the Nav stuff.
Also where you will get your map updates.
Thanks Phil.
This lazy component integration into LR's branding just gives a cheap and nasty edge to what is a great product.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Finally I'm InControl, after many phone calls and web-chats JLR have finally sorted it out, quite a bit of left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing and lots of repetitive questions asked, but it's done!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts