Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had the dealer on the phone to tell me that the Shadow wheels i have ordered for my Evoque will not be in stock for my mid march del date. Total gutted !!!! Cant believe that a company the size of LR cant sort out this, they are trying to push me to have the standard style 6 wheels, i just wanted something just a bit different to the norm. Asked them to send it with the style 6 wheels and change them to the Shadow wheels when they come in, they are looking into it.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I'm getting the style 4's you get on the style pack with the Pure, but found a local comopany to me that will chemical strip, shot blast, sand, powder coat and lacquer them.
Base price is £20 up to 18", £25for 19" and £30 for 20". They then add £10 per wheel if you need the tyres removed/refitted/rebalanced, and then a further £10 per wheel if you want a custom colour.

I'm thinking of getting them done in a black gloss (or black sparkle but not sure what that looks like) to go with the paint and security glass.

Will make the car just a bit different.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that.Spoke again to my dealer, LR dont know if the wheels will ever be sold gain on the evoque, sounds like they have a problem with them. Cheers anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts