Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,I'm Pascal, live in Belgium and just ordered my Evoque.

Its a 5-doors Prestige in the new added color Havana with a black interior.
20" wheels(style 6), panoramic roof(same color), cold climate pack, HDD-nav, PDC-front, and auto-gearbox.
Delivery date: April 2012. ??? Delays !
I hope i find a lot of useful information on this forum.
Regards to all of you.

ps: have searched the web for pictures of Evoque in Havana color. anybody knows?

·
10,626 Posts
Hi Pascal.

We ordered our car on Saturday, we debated whether to go for the Havana or Barolo Black.

In the end we chose Barolo Black.

The dealer only had the small paint samples which are difficult to judge what the real colour looks like. We took the samples outside to look at in daylight and placed them alongside an Orkney Grey Evoque.

The Havana seems to be halfway between the Orkney Grey and Black and has a strong purple/lilac tinge to it.

There will be few examples around as Havana is supposed to be a November paint release and given the production delays it will be some time before we see them in the flesh.

I can't comment on if this colour is used on other LR/RR models, but maybe someone else might come along and provide that information.

I think you will like it though.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, and thanks for the replyI read somewhere on the internet that the name of the primium colors got something in common with the names in real life...
Barolo Black comes from an italian wine and has some deep red in his black and Havana, from Cuban cigars with some dark brown in the black mix ! correct?
We'll see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts