Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Which model Evoque do you have, it’s possible to check using the menu from the steering controls on mine, ignition on, engine off. It might be different for yours depending on year/model etc.

If you put your car details into your signature on your profile, you will get more targeted help.

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,625 Posts
Same way to check it since it was introduced in late 2015 for the MY16 cars

·
Registered
51 Posts
Recent cars tell you how many miles left to refill and how much to put in (in vehicle info). Not sure about older ones. But why do you need to know? Adblue is widely available now and the easiest rule is to wait until the car tells you it's low with a warning message on the dash, then add NO MORE than 10 litres.

·
Registered
Evoque MY20 First Edition in Seoul Pearl Silver
1,673 Posts
If you have the Pro-Services app on your phone or computer you can check this level remotely under 'Vehicle Health Report' section, It tells you the current mileage range to next adblu fill required and current capacity required to fill it.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Older cars had no indicator, it was in about 2019 that it cahnged with an upgrade to the remote info system
I just used to do about 1,000 miles and pop a litre in-sorted.

·
Registered
Evoque MY20 First Edition in Seoul Pearl Silver
1,673 Posts
........and the DEF fluid filler cap is now next to the fuel filler cap, so no more messing about under the bonnet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts