Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am thinking of placing an order soon, a TD4 pure in either white, blue or red with extras:

Fog lights
Xenons
Panoramic roof
Stycle 6 wheels
Heated wing mirrors with puddle lamps

I am wondering, are these extras worth it, especially the puddle lamps ?

Also, when can I expend delivery to be, Im guessing around May/June ?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Seems like you may want to look at the tech pack as this includes mirrors, lamps and fog lights as well as few other things. Puddle lamps are brilliant, not sure if they will be useful but they look great! Fog lights are a must in my view, they set the front of the car off.

Enjoy thedilemma!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi rahane, even if you go for the tech pack, which I think is a must you don't get the fog lights they are another £205 on top,plus the only way you can have the puddle lights is to have the folding mirrors which are another £340 on top again. The Teck pack really is just sat nav and heated mirrors. Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Rahane.

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to do a little reading on here, as regards your spec, it's pretty much what many on here have considered adding to the Pure.

There are problems with orders especially those who have ordered the Pan Roof and xenons. The Pan roof had to be redesigned due to cracking problems off road, plus the price has gone up. Xenons are currently not available as an option, but many of us live in hope that they will become available in the future.

Regarding delivery, that seems to be an issue the varies by spec ordered and which dealer you are buying from, but as a guide, many who placed our orders last month have been told not to expect delivery before May/June, but this is a moving feast, but none of us are getting any good information from our dealers or the factory.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I am not going to get the tech pack, just the things in the list, the tech pack contains things I do not need. Do dealers still take an order for xenons then ? Or will they ask me to wait until supply is restored, I will be extremely angry if they do not take the order.

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Xenons, do not appear on the options list fore the Pure, therefore you cannot order them, you would need to discuss this with your dealer when you place your order, they may know if you could add them at at later date.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts